i-FILTER Browser & Cloud <Cloud-based Web Filtering Service>
“i-FILTER Browser” unifies management of
Web Filtering for Android, iOS and Windows devices.
For businesses, the use of a smart phone or a tablet as a computer has great potential. However, many companies worry about “maintaining safe web access” or “controlling the use of intellectual property”.
Web filtering service for Android, iOS (iPhone / iPad) and Windows PC “i-FILTER Browser & Cloud” comes with “Anti-Data Leak”, “Out of Office Use Prohibition”, and “Access Reports” etc. With so many functions, installing this web filtering software on company devices can put your mind at ease.
- Provides database as cloud service
- A cloud-based service that does not require the installation of a new server, the Digital Arts managed ARS allows for everything from user management, filter settings management, access logs, etc. all in one system.
Note: ARS (Active Rating System) is maintained in the cloud environment and managed by Digital Arts to store the web filtering database, user configuration information, access logs, etc.
- Outbound Traffic Filtering Database
- Filtering categories are based on the "i-FILTER Proxy Server" optimized for business clients, and provides safe and high-precision web filtering with high-speed decision-making, category classification settings that are easily sorted by purpose, white lists, as well as outbound traffic filtering for security threats.
- Not depends on connection environment
- It is able to filter traffic sent through Wi-Fi networks as well as conventional mobile phone networks.
- * iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.. The trademark 'iPhone' is used in Japan with a license from AIPHONE CO., LTD..