CSR at Digital Arts
Following our ideals of delivering internet convenience, safety and security, Digital Arts conducts seminars and exhibitions on a regular basis to actively engage children and parents in social activities and raise awareness for cyber security issues.
Promote Public Awareness
Advocating cyber and smartphone safety is one of our core mission.
Digital Arts regularly conducts lectures tailored to students, parents, and educators to promote the importance of protecting oneself in the information-saturated cyber world.
- Deliver offsite lectures on information literacy for schools, parents, and children
- Cyber rules and etiquettes
- Network risks and dangers
- Web filtering as an effective tool to avoid/prevent cyber trouble
- Distribute free materials on cyber/information safety
- Easy-to-read online and printable resources for all ages
- Effective use of web filtering to avoid dangers
- Issue e-newsletters on latest developments in information security
Educate the Future Generation
It is important to be equipped with appropriate information literacy early on to make the best use of the internet and develop a great career.
Digital Arts offers various learning opportunities to prepare young leaders of the next generation.
- Sponsor and contribute to various IT events for children and students
- Workshops with tablet activities to foster creativity and enhance cyber literacy
- Clinics for parents and children to learn about cyber safety through fun activities
- Student-lead conferences on cyber and smartphone concerns and prevention
- Conduct office tours for visiting elementary and junior high school students
- An opportunity to hear what is rewarding about our job
- A place for students to think about career opportunities and choices
- Learn cyber rules and etiquettes to avoid troubles online
Conduct Research and Surveys
How do young people actually use the internet and smartphones?
Do we see a change in corporate awareness on information security?
Digital Arts conducts periodical surveys to address issues faced by the internet society.
- Annual surveys to reveal how internet and smartphones are used by underage students
- % of underage who own smartphone(s)
- % of underage using smartphones to earn extra cash
- Expose rising and alarming trends among young users
- Periodical surveys to measure corporate awareness on various security issues
- Corporate awareness on targeted attacks
- Security issues regarding Personal Identification Number
- Email mis-trasmission and data breach incidents
- BYOD/C and Shadow IT
Work with Government Agencies/Ministries/Organizations
Creating a safe internet society is possible by teaming with respective government agencies and ministries.
Digital Arts is an active member of various working groups to promote information security for corporations and the public-sector.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department
CYBER RULES TO PROTECT CHILDREN TOKYO CAMPAIGN
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
PROJECT TO DEVELOP INFORMATION MORALE AMONG CHILDRE
- Cabinet Secretariat, Information Technology Policy Office
NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO PROTECT YOUTHS FROM HARMFUL MATERIALS
- Internet Contents Safety Association
TECHNICAL COMMITTEE TO STOP CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
Support the Growth of the Security Industry
Security solutions are constantly updated to match current trends.
Digital Arts works with governmental units and industrial groups to boost security awareness and initiatives by providing insight as a professional information security company.
- CODE BLUE
- Shirahama Cyber Crime Symposium
- Information Security Workshop in Echigo-Yuzawa
- Information Security Symposium Dogo
Protecting our planet is as important as maintaining internet security.
Digital Arts employees conserve energy on various IT equipment used daily and expands its environmental efforts to the community.