We are a business operator that plans, develops and sells Internet security-related software and our main product, web filtering software, also has an aspect as "information leakage countermeasure". We recognize that all personal information, including specific personal information is important and it is very important to handle personal information correctly and protect its value. In order to embody such recognition, we have established the following personal information protection policy, and we will thoroughly manage and protect personal information related to customers.
Personal Information Protection Philosophy
- We acquire, use or provide personal information only to the extent necessary for the planning, development or sales of internet security-related software or employment of employees or personnel management. In addition, we will manage to prevent personal information from being used or provided for any other purpose beyond the scope of obtaining consent from the person in question.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by the government and other norms concerning personal information and specific personal information.
- We will take reasonable safety measures and corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- We appoint a person responsible for the management of personal information, give him/her responsibility and authority for the implementation and operation of the personal information protection management system and manage personal information appropriately.
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system through education, operation, auditing and review, etc.
- We establish a contact point for inquiries regarding personal information, such as requests of disclosure, correction, deletion and refusal of use and offer and other complaints or consultations, etc., and will respond to them within two weeks.
Established on April 1, 2005
Last revised date, October 1, 2015
Digital Arts Co., Ltd.
Toshio Dogu, Representative Director, President and CEO
Contact point for inquiries about personal information
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Person in charge: Kazukiyo Ogi, Personal Information Protection Manager