December 17, 2020
Digital Arts Inc.
"i-FILTER" Campaign for Homes and Educational Institutions Promoting BYOD on Now!
- Realizing Safer and More Comfortable Off-Site Learning on Home Devices in Line With the Giga School Program -
Information security solutions provider Digital Arts, Inc. (headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan; CEO: Toshio Dogu; hereinafter referred to as "Digital Arts"; securities code 2326) is pleased to announce that as of December 17, it will be running a campaign that offers the web filtering software "i-FILTER" at a special price to homes and educational institutes promoting BYOD in line with the GIGA School Program.
In line with the "GIGA School Program" promoted by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, one of the major issues facing educational institutes implementing one device per student is the improvement of off-site learning environments. Due to budgetary and other such issues in providing devices to schools, some local governments and educational institutes are considering using students' own devices, such as their smartphones, at institutes such as high schools.
In light of this, on December 17, Digital Arts began offering the home edition of its web filtering software "i-FILTER" at a special price in order to support safe and comfortable off-site learning (offer available until April 30, 2021). With its easy-to-understand UI and operability, "i-FILTER," and the safe environment it offers that uses Japan's largest filtering database to attain a harmful website block rate of 96.1%*, can be used even in the home. With flexible filtering rules and the ability to control usage time, "i-FILTER" can be used even with high school students who are expected to use BYOD.
Details: "i-FILTER" BYOD Campaign
- Approximately 10% discount on the following "i-FILTER" filtering software for home products.
- Products included:
- 1 device 1-year edition of "i-FILTER for Multi-Device" / 1 device 3-year edition of "i-FILTER for Multi-Device"
- Uses one of the largest filtering databases in Japan to block harmful websites
- Can control usage times for different days and time zones
- Allows you to obtain information about internet usage even from remote locations
- Easy to set up on PCs and smartphones, and offers flexible filtering rules
- * According to research by the VeriServe Corporation in March 2013
- Digital Arts Inc. Overview
- Digital Arts Inc. is an information security solution provider focused on the development and sales of security software for web, e-mail, files and others.
Since its founding in 1995 the company philosophy has been "Contributing to a safer, better, more convenient internet lifestyle" and since developing web filtering software to prevent the browsing of harmful information on the internet, the company has been promoting internet security products to companies, the public sector and homes everywhere.