About Digital Arts
- When was Digital Arts founded?
- Digital Arts Inc. was founded on June 21, 1995.
- What does Digital Arts do for its business?
- Digital Arts is a manufacturer of information security products that plans, develops and sells internet security software, particularly web filtering, email security and file security products for the corporate, public-sector and consumer markets.
- What is Digital Arts’ corporate philosophy?
- For internet convenience, trust, and security.
- When was Digital Arts listed?
- Digital Arts was first listed on JASDAQ Standard in September 2002. In February 2012, it listed itself on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, then transferred to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in March 2013.
- Where can I find information on CSR at Digital Arts.
- Digital Arts is committed to contribute to the society through various programs, such as seminars to raise awareness on internet security and regular participation in security-related exhibitions. Please visit our CSR page for details.
- What are your group companies?
- Please refer to Corporate Outline for information on our group companies.
- When is the end of Digital Arts’ fiscal year?
- The end of the fiscal year is March 31.
- When is the annual general meeting of shareholders?
- The annual general meeting of shareholders is scheduled for late June every year.
- Where can I find information on the latest financial results?
- Most recent financial statements can be found in our IR Library.
- When do you announce financial statements?
- Announcement schedules and dates can be found on our IR Calendar.
- Where can I find information on financial status?
- Please refer to the Financial Summary section for information on financial status.
- On which stock exchange is Digital Arts listed and what is your securities code in Japan?
- Digital Arts Inc. is listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. (Security code: 2326)
- What is your share unit?
- 100 shares.
- When is your date of right allotment?
- March 31.
- Who is the shareholder registry administrator?
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
- Do you have a shareholder benefit plan?
- We do not offer a benefit plan for our shareholders at this time.